Monday, May 21, 2012

Hi All,

This is my first attempt at blogging so bear with me! :)

So I depart tomorrow morning for Kenya.  I'll have an 8 hour layover in Paris and then arrive in Nairobi Wednesday evening at 8:30pm.

Thursday morning Bishop Muheria has arranged for my transportation to Muthale Hospital in Kitui, a small town about 5 to 6 hours SE of Nairobi.  This is our container's first stop.  My purpose is to oversee it's unloading and reloading to Logorian.  Also, I hope to work out the logistics of getting the digital X-ray machine installed.  A huge deal for them.

I'll return to Nairobi Sunday and then off to Logorian where I reunite with dear friends and celebrate the long awaited container.  This should be totally fun for me.  Dr. Mutula recently got married.  So I'll have fun meeting his wife and presenting her with a gift.

Thanks for checking in.  I promise to have fun photos and videos as I have opportunities to upload them.

S

2 comments:

  1. Cowboy Steve! Your humanitarian adventures and passionate for serving others is an inspiration. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Safe travels and looking forward to pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve! I'm really looking forward to updates!!!! Great idea to start a blog. I'm sure you'll have plenty of stories to share. Have a wonderful trip, love,
    Steph and Matthias

    ReplyDelete