Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DAY 15 - Wednesday June 6 - P.S.

Well, after some pretty close calls these past 24 hours (engine failure in Amsterdam, KJIAirport closed to terrorist, 9 minutes to get through Detroit customs and make connecting flight to Denver), here I sit on a Delta flight 2 hours from Denver enjoying a Corona. Ahhh. It will be good to be home.

Gotta rest up for the big Project CURE annual golf tournament tomorrow! Yeh! My golf game will suck, but for a good reason, right?

Bottom Line - a very successful trip. Delivered one container and networked to get 4 more in the pipeline! Not too bad for an ol guy with a serious expiration date problem! :-)

By the way, mucho thx to Ben Pederson for sending me awesome pictures from my Mfangano Island visit, some of which I uploaded to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment